A quick review chart to help you remember how to form and how to use the four different verb tenses and which is best for every different possible situations.
Long Term Life Plans
- I’m going to study biology at University
Be going to
- We’re going to spend our holidays in Tuscany
Something About to Happen
- Watch out! the mirror is going to fall on your head.
Planned Future Activities
- They are meeting their supervisor at 10 am Tomorrow
- Our train Leaves at 09:15.
- It will be foggy in the afternoon
- I hope he will pass his final exam
- I will be 16 on my next birthday
Opinions About the Future
- We expect the economic crisis will last for several more years.
- I promise I will study more next year
- Don’t worry I will come to pick you up at the station tonight.