1. Why is Emily Bronte’s narration so revolutionary for the English novel?
2. Despite the fact that “Jane Eyre” appears to be a more traditional type of novel, in fact it brings forth radical and deep changes, name and explain them.
3. Despite the fact that “Wuthering Heights” is revolutionary from the point of view of the narrating structure, there are, in fact, many traditional elements, name and explain them.
4. Both novels are at the same time linked to their historic age and yet they are in many ways linked to the Romantic Age as well as anticipating later literary accomplishments, name such elements and explain.
5. Charlotte Bronte strongly criticizes Jane Austen’s novel writing, explain why.
Images taken from Google search
© L. R. Capuana